How has the coronavirus effectively changed the face of fashion weeks, sustainability initiatives and more?
Headlines around the coronavirus are evolving on a weekly basis – making it difficult for people to keep up. In order to help you cut through all the noise, kayla, Market Analyst at EDITED, joins the podcast again to bring clarity on the most recent impacts of COVID-19 within the retail industry. Between digital fashion weeks and discounting strategies, this episode highlights all the latest news with data-backed analysis from the EDITED Retail Decision Platform.
Sign up to our weekly Insider Briefing to get the latest industry news and exclusive market analysis here.
Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to unEDITED! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if there’s someone you think would be a great guest for our show too.
- The EDITED COVID-19 Retail Dashboard
- The EDITED COVID-19 Retail Dashboard: Shifts in global trends and recommendations to consider
- 5 ways coronavirus is drawing attention to sustainable fashion
- 5 strategies retailers should adopt to combat coronavirus
- To reduce or not? The effect of coronavirus on discounting strategies
- Generation Netflix & Chill: The rise of loungewear
- How home workouts are boosting the activewear market during COVID-19
- The 5 answers to the coronavirus’ effect on the swimwear market
- How to successfully adapt your communication strategy for COVID-19
- ‘Made in China’ has dropped 16% – the impact of coronavirus on fashion