Get the skills that put you ahead
Becoming a Certified EDITED user assures the Retail industry you’re ready to tackle its most challenging problems using the world’s most powerful platform.
Your qualification in data-driven retail
Prove your industry credentials by certifying your skills in retail monitoring.
- Explore the fundamentals of retail data analysis
- Develop an understanding of pricing and assortment strategies
- Learn how to use data to build competitive awareness
Build on your experience to monitor the market and competitor performance.
- Analyze competitor strategy to stay informed about product, price, and timing
- Interpret product performance data into retail insights
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of decision making
Explore advanced analytical tools to spot key indicators of emerging trends and market flux.
- Advance your market perception using focused searches
- Synthesize data led decision making into business strategy
- Lead organizational change with market intelligence and improve trade
All the latest retail insights
With an estimated $360bn in spending power, Gen Z is driving a boom in purchasing and attracting the likes of Nike and adidas. We’ve highlighted the key sports across the globe that are influencing the younger generation along with the trend cues for fashion retailers to succeed in today’s market.Feb 2, 2023
Here we pair the runway trends from the Pre-Fall 2023 shows with products that have already seen success, outlining key pieces that you should have in your assortment now – call it a sanity checker. Their reappearance on the runway is good for retail – cementing trend status and ensuring continued commerciality.Feb 1, 2023
How retailers balanced arrivals with discounts and the products shaping the market so far this year.Jan 31, 2023