On Monday our CEO, Geoff Watts, will be speaking at Decoded Fashion‘s Fashion and Technology Forum Series. The groundbreaking, all-day event takes place in New York’s Lincoln Centre and aims to shine a light on the ways technology is, and will be, empowering fashion, retail and luxury. We’re really excited to be discussing the ‘Crystal ball approach to consumer behaviour‘ on a panel comprising of Stylitic’s CEO, Rohan Deuskar and Fashion Snoops’ President, Lilly Berelovich. The jam-packed bill also sees appearances from luminaries such as Instagram‘s founder David Karp, Bonobos founder Andy Dunn and Deborah Lloyd, President and Creative Director of Kate Spade. Topics will cover:
- – How to deliver better payment processes
- – How to improve the instore experience with tech
- – Harnessing the power of video
- – How online can conquer fit problems
- – The rise of the fashion tech startup
- – Council of Fashion Designers of America & tech innovation
- – The role of consumer within product design
It’s set to be a day of fashion geekery that we’re thrilled to be a part of, and the good news is there’s still tickets available for those of you in town. We look forward to meeting you there!
Can’t make it? Catch the key themes and comments by following us on Twitter @EDITD, as well as the event via @DecodedFashion and #DecodedFashion.